Tatuanui Tennis Club
Tatuanui Tennis Club has been active since 1921 and it is evident that the Club has been a strong and enthusiatic group since its establishment. Tatuanui Tennis Club is committed to participation in tennis and has always enjoyed the unreserved support of the district. It is a harmonious and friendly organisation which provides a valuable sporting facility to the local community and surrounding districts.
There 3 new blue astro-grass courts and New Pavillion are used for Club nights, Junior Tennis, Business House Competitions, Ladies Midweek Interclub, Midweek Tennis, Piako Interclub, and other events.
The courts are used by Tatuanui School students, local residents and open for use to anyone wanting to play tennis!
Address: Corner State Highway 26 and 27 (near Tatuanui Hall)